I love music! Do you?

Watch this video of Chicago singing If you leave me now





Listen to the song and fill in the lyrics with the corresponding words you hear. You will have to copy and then paste the lyrics on a word format document on your computer. You can print it.

If you leave me now

If you ------------ me now, you'll take away the -------------- part of me
Uh uh uh uh no baby please ------------ go
And if you leave me now, you'll take away the very heart of me
Uh uh uh uh no baby please don't go
Uh uh uh uh girl I just want you to stay

A love like ------------ is love that's hard ------------
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all ------------
How ------------ we end it all this way
When ------------ comes and we'll both regret
The things we ------------ today

A love like ours is love that's hard to find
How could we let it slip away
We've come too far to leave it all behind
How could we end it all this way
When tomorrow comes and we'll both regret
The things we said today

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me
Uh uh uh uh no baby please don't go
Uh girl, just got to have you by my side

Uh uh uh uh no baby, please don't go

Oh mama, I just got to have your lovin, yeah

Engish is my favourite pie.

This is a space for all of us, teachers and students.
For those who just enjoy some refreshemt and for those who are enthusiastic about learning a bit more and doing some extra activities, like reading, listening or watching a video, writing.
All in all, this is planned to make it delicious.....English is my favourite pie! Lemon? Apple? Strawberry? You can make your own choice. I will be waiting for you to join me any time you want. Let's get started!