Song and video: Every breath you take, by The Police






Although this song sounds like a love one, it is not so. Sting wrote it after he divorvced from his first wife, Frances Tornelty.
























This was the biggest hit in 1983.

This won Grammys in 1984 for Song of the Year.

At the first MTV Video Music Awards in 1983, this won for best Cinematography.






Every breath you take, every move you make


"I woke up in the middle of the night with that line in my head, sat down at the piano and wrote in it in half an hour. It sounds like a comforting love song. I didn't realize at the time how sinister it is. I think I was thinking of Big Brother watching you. " Sting





















Engish is my favourite pie.

This is a space for all of us, teachers and students.
For those who just enjoy some refreshemt and for those who are enthusiastic about learning a bit more and doing some extra activities, like reading, listening or watching a video, writing.
All in all, this is planned to make it delicious.....English is my favourite pie! Lemon? Apple? Strawberry? You can make your own choice. I will be waiting for you to join me any time you want. Let's get started!